Valpak Direct Marking Systems, Inc. is a direct marketing company owned and operated by Cox Target Media, Inc. Through a network of nearly 160 franchises in the U.S. and Canada, Valpak provides businesses with print and digital advertising solutions.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$32,500 - $208,000
Units in operation
Own a Valpak Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Direct marketing business specializing in business coupons delivered to homes
- Valpak also innovates marketing techniques online and via mobile media
- Nearly 40 million homes receive Valpak blue envelopes of local business coupons each month
How does it make money?
- Business owners in your community buy coupons to be mailed and directed to consumers
- Customers also purchase web design, SEO and other media services
Who is it for?
- Franchisees who enjoy business and sales
- Someone who can communicate well with local small business owners
- Outgoing people who enjoy working with other people
- Background in business or sales
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with business owners to assess their advertising needs
- Design websites and coupons for direct mailing
- Outreach to business owners in the community to impart the effective Valpak brand
Key Business Features:
- No Royalties, No Inventory, Low Cost Start-Up
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Exclusive Territories Awarded
- 10 Year Franchise Agreement Terms
- Sales or Business Background with Advertising or B2B a plus. Loves to sell, meet people, interact with the community. Gets satisfaction out of seeing their customers succeed. May be coming out of corporate sales or sales management with business acumen interested in making money for themselves instead of for their employer.
Role of Franchisee:
- Franchisees sell & maintain relationships with local customer, Own the Neighborhood!™ As the market grows, being able to build and manage a sales force within a defined market area. Offering full service marketing solutions to local and regional businesses.
Top Reasons to own a Valpak:
- Valpak is The most recognized coupon brand in North America - 92% brand awareness, mail more than 500 million envelopes/20 billion coupons a year to nearly 39 million prime households in North America
- State-of-the-Art $225 million, 440,000 square foot one of a kind production facility
- Competitive advantage - more than double the circulation nationally than the two closest competitors combined
- Network of 130+ franchisees who have an average franchisee tenure of 16+ years
- Extensive home office, training, marketing and operational support
- Mapping, category research & prospecting
- Sales presentations, collateral & ad design
- Printing, inserting & mailing
- Digital implementation & support
- Postal and shipping logistics
- Sales Coach and Franchise Financial Consultant assigned to each franchisee
- SalesForce.com cloud based CRM System
- Proprietary back office software - VPOffice®
- Direct Mail continues to be the largest direct marketing advertising medium purchased
- Over 49 million people have used printable or digital coupons over the last year
- 85% of consumers sort through and read selected pieces of mail everyday
- 75% of consumers are saying they are examining their mail more closely in recent months to search for coupons & discounts.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!