Have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage and motivate employees, and the desire to learn and follow a system that ensures value and customer satisfaction? ZAGG is a global leader in mobile accessories: we created the #1 selling screen protection, we lead the way in keyboard design and innovate the space.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
We live in a mobile-first world. We control our TVs, cars, houses, and even our wallets with our devices.
Our devices are our lifelines, our connections to work and to home. Our escape. They connect us wherever we go, to everything we care about.
But when our mobile world gets interrupted, the inconvenience feels overwhelming. Not anymore. ZAGG steps in to improve our devices before they inhibit our new lifestyle.
ZAGG makes it possible to explore and be free; to work, hear, see, and do things in new ways. It’s time we realize the potential of a mobile-first world – one that needs protecting and enhancing.
We’d love to have you as part of our franchise family and work with you to help achieve your personal and business goals.
As a ZAGG franchisee, you’ll enjoy extensive benefits that will help you manage your location(s) and keep your employees well-trained and updated on the latest and most innovative products. ZAGG is committed to your success and will provide as many tools as possible to help you achieve your goals. Here are some of those tools:
ZAGG is the undisputed leader in mobile accessories. In fact, ZAGG has been recognized as:
- The #1 selling* industry standard in screen p rotection.
- The #1 tablet accessory brand**.
- The #1 selling brand of Apple keyboards†.
- The #1 selling battery case brand.
- The #1 brand of portable power packs.
As a franchisee, you’ll have access to the full line of award-winning products. Some of those product highlights include:
- ZAGG InvisibleShield – featuring Glass, Luxe, and the virtually indestructible HDX.
- ZAGG Pocket Keyboard – winner of iPhone Life’s Best of CES award for 2014.
- ZAGG Mobile Charging Station – winner of a CES 2016 Innovation Award.
- Toxix headphones – the #1 seller in its category††.
- mophie juice pack – the world’s first external battery integrated into a phone case, and still a best-selling battery case.
- mophie space pack – one of the most popular portable battery and file storage solutions available.
With all of these accolades and many more, you can be confident knowing you’ll be selling a wide variety of products people love.
*The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/U.S./Cell Phone Screen Protection/Jan 2011 – October 2015/Units and dollars sold
**The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/U.S./Tablet Accessories/Units sold/Jan 2014 – July 2015
†The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/Tablet Cases/Keyboards/Dollars and units sold/ Jan 2014 – Sept 2015
___††The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service/Stereo Headphones/Units sold/Jan 2014 – Sept 2015_
ZAGG also offers a dedicated Customer Service team, prepared to offer you and your customers daily operational assistance and support for all your business needs.
Each franchise owner is assigned a Franchise Representative as part of your customer service team. This person offers you a direct contact whose focus is to help you increase store sales and operational excellence. They will do this through implementing promotions, offering sales training, suggesting marketing strategies, and developing new product opportunities. Your representative will visit your location frequently and will be someone you can rely on to help you grow your business.
Marketing and Sales Support
As a ZAGG franchise owner, you’ll have a dedicated team of marketing professionals to create branded deliverables to your location. These marketing assets demand attention and drive customers to your store. Marketing deliverables include promotional signs and displays, location design, as well as marketing collateral.
You’ll also benefit from ZAGG’s experienced product demonstration and training team. Having a well-trained team is a critical component to your success; therefore, you’ll benefit from on-location training for you and your employees. Our training is designed to help you know how to best demonstrate products and help customers see for themselves the quality and value those products provide.
Technology is an important aspect to your success as a franchise owner. The right technology will help you be more efficient, serve more customers, and keep the optimal inventory for your needs. As a ZAGG franchisee, you will benefit from using Magento as your one-stop information system solution, and IQ Metrix as your point of sale system.
Using these powerful technologies, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Create automated POs based on reorder and sales statistics the system collects.
- View and print your order history complete with invoices and processing status.
- Use detailed sales reports to identify top-selling products as well as market opportunities.
- Update your product offerings with the latest innovations with a complete, up-to-date list of available accessories.
- Access individual employee reports that show sales by hour, average sale amount, number of transactions, and more.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!