CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT!
From social media to advertising to the production of newsletters and copy material, CONTENT is KEY! Producing this content and selecting for quality as well as accessibility can be approached several ways: When weighing the pros and cons of In House Crowdsourcing and Outsourcing for content, carefully consider the pros and cons to each. In this article, we will explore Outsourcing: a method of hiring for content creation and curation from external companies or individuals who perform certain tasks or functions of a business.
In recent years, outsourcing has become a popular trend among businesses of all sizes and industries, especially for content creation and other business needs.Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing for content creation and other business needs:
- Cost savings: Outsourcing can significantly reduce the cost of content creation and other business needs, as businesses no longer have to pay for full-time employees, benefits, and overhead costs.
- Access to specialized skills and expertise: Outsourcing provides businesses with access to specialized skills and expertise they may not have in-house. This allows businesses to take advantage of the latest technologies and techniques, which can result in better quality content and more efficient processes.
- Increased efficiency and productivity: By outsourcing certain tasks and functions, businesses can focus on their core competencies and increase efficiency and productivity. This allows them to get more done in less time and with fewer resources.
- Improved flexibility: Outsourcing allows businesses to quickly scale their content creation and other business needs up or down as needed, without having to hire or lay off full-time employees.
- Increased innovation: Outsourcing provides businesses with access to a wider pool of talent and ideas, which can lead to increased innovation and creativity.
Outsourcing can provide businesses with numerous benefits, including cost savings, access to specialized skills and expertise, increased efficiency and productivity, improved flexibility, and increased innovation. By outsourcing content creation and other business needs, businesses can focus on their core competencies, save time and resources, and improve the quality of their products and services. To read more about content, and the benefits of Crowdsourcing within your business, check out our article: "Content: In House Crowdsourcing".
What is Split (A/B) Testing?
Split Testing or A/B Testing or Multivariate testing (doesn’t really matter which term you use, they all mean the same thing) is one way for a franchise to figure out how to best design their website or test any strategy for that matter.
Gmail Killed Our Email Strategy
Last fall Gmail completely destroyed our email strategy. We spent the next 4 months testing and brainstorming our way out of it till now it's stronger than it ever was.
WEBINAR: Things to Consider When Designing Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses how you should think about what your franchise's website should look like. This is how we achieve Step Two of online franchise lead generation: Turning Visitors into Leads.