WEBINAR: Following Up With Franchise Leads
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses best practices for following up with franchise leads, and get to Step Three of online franchise lead generation: Turning Leads into Candidates.
Following up with leads - emails, texts, and call strategy
- Two key concepts to quantify your followup process:
- Your Franchise's Funnel: How do people move through your sales process?
- Real Costs: What are the hard and soft costs of contacting leads?
- The most (and least) important ways you should reach out to your leads.
- From emails to calls to texts, all the way to direct mail.
- The number one thing you can do to increase conversion rates is by following up with your leads immediately.
- When at all possible, call your leads within one minute.
- Conversion rates drastically within minutes.
- Continue to follow up with a combination of calls, texts, and emails. Leads are never "dead".
- Plus: see how we're testing real franchisors' followup strategies.
How franchise lead generation is NOT like the lottery – And why you think it is
Franchise lead generation is sometimes (incorrectly) compared to a lottery: A franchisor is paying a relatively small sum of money to purchase an individual lead (“buying a ticket”) in the hopes that this lead will ultimately turn out to be their next franchisee (“a lottery ticket that pays out”). Based on this simple comparison of a lottery & franchise lead generation, it's easy to see why a franchise could consider lead generation as a lottery.
An Email Autoresponder That Didn't Work and Why
One of the best places to work on improving your conversion rates is the e-mail auto-responder.
I Sent 25,783,700 franchise emails in 2014. Here’s What I Learned.
I’ll come clean. When I took over FranchiseHelp’s email marketing efforts at the beginning of last year, I would’ve never imagined sending over 25 million emails in a year.