WEBINAR: Following Up With Franchise Leads
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses best practices for following up with franchise leads, and get to Step Three of online franchise lead generation: Turning Leads into Candidates.
Following up with leads - emails, texts, and call strategy
- Two key concepts to quantify your followup process:
- Your Franchise's Funnel: How do people move through your sales process?
- Real Costs: What are the hard and soft costs of contacting leads?
- The most (and least) important ways you should reach out to your leads.
- From emails to calls to texts, all the way to direct mail.
- The number one thing you can do to increase conversion rates is by following up with your leads immediately.
- When at all possible, call your leads within one minute.
- Conversion rates drastically within minutes.
- Continue to follow up with a combination of calls, texts, and emails. Leads are never "dead".
- Plus: see how we're testing real franchisors' followup strategies.
Call Verification: Here’s exactly how we do it (for now)
In case you’re already scratching your head a bit, I want to speak a little bit about “call verification” as a concept.
When do people find FranchiseHelp? (Part 1)
Before we get there, let me give you a brief introduction to Google Analytics.
What is franchise lead generation?
The process by which a franchisor finds prospective franchisees to open a new franchise - best practices, lead sources, budgets, process, and tech used for franchise lead gen.