WEBINAR: Following Up With Franchise Leads
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses best practices for following up with franchise leads, and get to Step Three of online franchise lead generation: Turning Leads into Candidates.
Following up with leads - emails, texts, and call strategy
- Two key concepts to quantify your followup process:
- Your Franchise's Funnel: How do people move through your sales process?
- Real Costs: What are the hard and soft costs of contacting leads?
- The most (and least) important ways you should reach out to your leads.
- From emails to calls to texts, all the way to direct mail.
- The number one thing you can do to increase conversion rates is by following up with your leads immediately.
- When at all possible, call your leads within one minute.
- Conversion rates drastically within minutes.
- Continue to follow up with a combination of calls, texts, and emails. Leads are never "dead".
- Plus: see how we're testing real franchisors' followup strategies.
Inbox Changes – Here We Go Again...
Before I dig into what is a very dynamic topic for email marketing, I want to talk about mailboxes. In 1775, when Benjamin Franklin became the first postmaster general of the U.S., mailboxes looked something like this:
One Week Worth of Email Subject Line Tests
One thing I can tell you about our business is that we send a lot of email!
Why franchises hate the Dallas Cowboys
Now that I asked that, let me clarify. I’m sure there are plenty of franchises headquartered in Texas for whom their employees love the Cowboys. (They were America’s team in the 90s after all!)