WEBINAR: Following Up With Franchise Leads
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson discusses best practices for following up with franchise leads, and get to Step Three of online franchise lead generation: Turning Leads into Candidates.
Following up with leads - emails, texts, and call strategy
- Two key concepts to quantify your followup process:
- Your Franchise's Funnel: How do people move through your sales process?
- Real Costs: What are the hard and soft costs of contacting leads?
- The most (and least) important ways you should reach out to your leads.
- From emails to calls to texts, all the way to direct mail.
- The number one thing you can do to increase conversion rates is by following up with your leads immediately.
- When at all possible, call your leads within one minute.
- Conversion rates drastically within minutes.
- Continue to follow up with a combination of calls, texts, and emails. Leads are never "dead".
- Plus: see how we're testing real franchisors' followup strategies.
5 Things Marketers Don't Want You to Know
If you worked with FranchiseHelp between 2014 and 2015, you probably already know me. I used to be your Account Manager (hi!). Since then I’ve been bouncing around, and finally landed in the Marketing department. Maybe next year I’ll get to try being a Dev.
When Should You Send Email To Potential Franchisees
Frankly, if your franchise hasn't thought about your email send times, you're probably losing out. As you'll see below, what time of day you send email can make a pretty significant difference in the amount and type of engagement you get.
Our First Chat Bot
A year ago Facebook made it possible for businesses to start building chat bots within Facebook Messenger to communicate with their customers. Right after the announcement we talked at great length about what a chat bot for FranchiseHelp would mean. And we couldn't really agree...