IFPG Launches A CRM Designed Specifically for Franchise Sales
Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers, Salespeople and Franchisors.
Parlin, NJ - The International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) is set to launch its new CRM designed specifically for franchise sales on May 1, 2016. IFPG’s Franchise sales CRM is an essential tool for any Franchise professional that wants to eliminate the unnecessary steps traditional CRM’s provide.
Most CRM’s out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what people in the Franchise industry need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
- Email Automation- All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups.
- Automatic Calendar Scheduler- Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
- Customizable Sales Process- Keep your customers on track with our 8 steps or customize it to fit your business with the ability to add up to 15 steps.
- Analytics Built for Franchise Sales- We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Lead Paste Wizard- Using one click copy/paste, your lead will be entered into our CRM in seconds.
- Single or Multi User Accounts- Franchise Brokers, Consultants, Single salespeople and franchisors with multiple salespeople can all take advantage of the features in our CRM.
The International Franchise Professionals Group (also known as IFPG) is a membership based organization that has over 800 members. Our members consist of Franchisors, Franchise Brokers, Lenders, and other Franchise Professionals that help potential candidates in the process of buying a franchise.
The IFPG is a strictly membership based organization that does not participate in any referral fees from our franchisor members or our brokers, thereby allowing all of our members to work freely together. Our long-term success is predicated on retaining our members and providing all the tools needed to help you sell more franchises, and close more deals.
The Entrepreneur Authority and Veteran Franchise Centers Form Alliance with the International Franchise Professionals Group
IFPG is a leading professional association that brings together members of the franchise industry — franchisors, franchise consultants, coaches, lenders and attorneys. The Entrepreneur Authority and Veteran Franchise Centers have a team of well-seasoned and experienced franchise consultants which will be a great addition to IFPG’s already existing group of consultants.
Sweet Franchise Opportunities: Interview with Tim Casey, CEO of TCBY and Mrs. Fields Cookies
Because we have 30 years of experience as the largest frozen yogurt concept, our size allows us to provide services to franchisees that smaller brands don’t have the resources to provide. We are only as successful as each of our individual franchises are, so it is of utmost importance that we offer a service model, economic model and brand model that are appealing and profit generating for our franchisees.
The KASE, a Popular International Smartphone and Tablet Accessory Retail Concept, Now Franchising in the United States
Rapidly gaining a foothold in domestic markets worldwide, The KASE has more than 95 premium locations in key markets including France, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong and India. Now, The KASE is ready to expand its U.S. presence through an aggressive franchise expansion program. Sales forecasts call for hundreds of new U.S.-based The KASE franchise locations within the next two years.