IFPG Launches A CRM Designed Specifically for Franchise Sales
Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers, Salespeople and Franchisors.
Parlin, NJ - The International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) is set to launch its new CRM designed specifically for franchise sales on May 1, 2016. IFPG’s Franchise sales CRM is an essential tool for any Franchise professional that wants to eliminate the unnecessary steps traditional CRM’s provide.
Most CRM’s out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what people in the Franchise industry need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
- Email Automation- All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups.
- Automatic Calendar Scheduler- Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
- Customizable Sales Process- Keep your customers on track with our 8 steps or customize it to fit your business with the ability to add up to 15 steps.
- Analytics Built for Franchise Sales- We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Lead Paste Wizard- Using one click copy/paste, your lead will be entered into our CRM in seconds.
- Single or Multi User Accounts- Franchise Brokers, Consultants, Single salespeople and franchisors with multiple salespeople can all take advantage of the features in our CRM.
The International Franchise Professionals Group (also known as IFPG) is a membership based organization that has over 800 members. Our members consist of Franchisors, Franchise Brokers, Lenders, and other Franchise Professionals that help potential candidates in the process of buying a franchise.
The IFPG is a strictly membership based organization that does not participate in any referral fees from our franchisor members or our brokers, thereby allowing all of our members to work freely together. Our long-term success is predicated on retaining our members and providing all the tools needed to help you sell more franchises, and close more deals.
WAYBACK BURGERS OFFICIALLY OPENS IN LAWRENCEVILLE AND BUFORD
Wayback Burgers offers delicious, cooked-to-order burgers, available as a single, classic double, triple and triple triple (nine) patty, and rich, thick milkshakes made the old-fashioned way by hand, using only fresh milk and hand- dipped ice cream, served in an environment that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – when “customer service” meant something and everyone felt the warmth of the community. Going “way” beyond the burger, Wayback Burgers offers crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh salads and delicious sides, including fries, onion rings and House-Made Chips.
Franchise Consulting - A Recession-Proof Business That Thrives in Any Economy
Despite the fact that the country continues to be mired in an economic downturn, FranServe founder and president, Tim Bleakley, finds himself in the enviable position of operating a business that continues to thrive.
Entrepreneur's Edge: Untamed Sandwiches
A sneak peak at what you'll learn from this interview: