IFPG Launches A CRM Designed Specifically for Franchise Sales
Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers, Salespeople and Franchisors.
Parlin, NJ - The International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) is set to launch its new CRM designed specifically for franchise sales on May 1, 2016. IFPG’s Franchise sales CRM is an essential tool for any Franchise professional that wants to eliminate the unnecessary steps traditional CRM’s provide.
Most CRM’s out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what people in the Franchise industry need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
- Email Automation- All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups.
- Automatic Calendar Scheduler- Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
- Customizable Sales Process- Keep your customers on track with our 8 steps or customize it to fit your business with the ability to add up to 15 steps.
- Analytics Built for Franchise Sales- We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Lead Paste Wizard- Using one click copy/paste, your lead will be entered into our CRM in seconds.
- Single or Multi User Accounts- Franchise Brokers, Consultants, Single salespeople and franchisors with multiple salespeople can all take advantage of the features in our CRM.
The International Franchise Professionals Group (also known as IFPG) is a membership based organization that has over 800 members. Our members consist of Franchisors, Franchise Brokers, Lenders, and other Franchise Professionals that help potential candidates in the process of buying a franchise.
The IFPG is a strictly membership based organization that does not participate in any referral fees from our franchisor members or our brokers, thereby allowing all of our members to work freely together. Our long-term success is predicated on retaining our members and providing all the tools needed to help you sell more franchises, and close more deals.
Interview with Isaiah Brown, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM franchisee
I had been working for 1-800-FLOWERS.COM for 16 years prior to becoming a franchisee. I started out literally getting my hands dirty – and pricked, and cut – as a flower cutter in a retail location in Brooklyn. It’s the store I own now, although we’re in a new location. I worked my way up to being a district manager in New York. In 2002, [Vice President of Retail and Franchising ] Ted Marlowe approached me about buying one of the company stores they were looking to franchise. Apparently [company founder] Jim McCann had taken note of my work and my commitment to the company, and had recommended me to Ted as someone who might be a good franchise candidate.
Home Helpers Eyes Future of Medical Home Health Care Services
With the first wave of baby boomers reaching retirement age, impacting everything from the available workforce to rising demand for health care, senior services have become big business.
Questions and Answers with Jimmy's Seaside Fries
Q: What sets Jimmy’s Seaside Fries apart from other fast food franchises?