IFPG Launches A CRM Designed Specifically for Franchise Sales
Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers, Salespeople and Franchisors.
Parlin, NJ - The International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) is set to launch its new CRM designed specifically for franchise sales on May 1, 2016. IFPG’s Franchise sales CRM is an essential tool for any Franchise professional that wants to eliminate the unnecessary steps traditional CRM’s provide.
Most CRM’s out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what people in the Franchise industry need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
- Email Automation- All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups.
- Automatic Calendar Scheduler- Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
- Customizable Sales Process- Keep your customers on track with our 8 steps or customize it to fit your business with the ability to add up to 15 steps.
- Analytics Built for Franchise Sales- We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Lead Paste Wizard- Using one click copy/paste, your lead will be entered into our CRM in seconds.
- Single or Multi User Accounts- Franchise Brokers, Consultants, Single salespeople and franchisors with multiple salespeople can all take advantage of the features in our CRM.
The International Franchise Professionals Group (also known as IFPG) is a membership based organization that has over 800 members. Our members consist of Franchisors, Franchise Brokers, Lenders, and other Franchise Professionals that help potential candidates in the process of buying a franchise.
The IFPG is a strictly membership based organization that does not participate in any referral fees from our franchisor members or our brokers, thereby allowing all of our members to work freely together. Our long-term success is predicated on retaining our members and providing all the tools needed to help you sell more franchises, and close more deals.
Wayback burgers Continues Record Growth In Second Quarter
Cheshire, CT, July 16, 2015– Wayback Burgers, a better burger fast casual chain based out of Cheshire CT, continues its strong 2015 growth with a strong second quarter performance both in international and domestic development.
The Pizza Hut Franchise's Crown Crust Pizza
The Crown Crust Pizza may strike U.S. eaters as a truly strange juxtaposition of American fast food staples, but to a foreign audience, it's no less bizarre than piling ethnic entrees from different regions onto a single plate and labeling them by country, as in U.S. strip mall buffets that feature Indian food items side-by-side while those same items may only be eaten thousands of miles apart in their country of origin.
How Athena Learning Centers is Filling the Void in Supplemental Education
Deven Klein is the co-founder, COO, and General Counsel of Athena Learning Centers, a community of year-round Learning Centers where children go to improve their math and reading skills.