IFPG Launches A CRM Designed Specifically for Franchise Sales
Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers, Salespeople and Franchisors.
Parlin, NJ - The International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG) is set to launch its new CRM designed specifically for franchise sales on May 1, 2016. IFPG’s Franchise sales CRM is an essential tool for any Franchise professional that wants to eliminate the unnecessary steps traditional CRM’s provide.
Most CRM’s out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what people in the Franchise industry need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
- Email Automation- All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups.
- Automatic Calendar Scheduler- Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
- Customizable Sales Process- Keep your customers on track with our 8 steps or customize it to fit your business with the ability to add up to 15 steps.
- Analytics Built for Franchise Sales- We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Lead Paste Wizard- Using one click copy/paste, your lead will be entered into our CRM in seconds.
- Single or Multi User Accounts- Franchise Brokers, Consultants, Single salespeople and franchisors with multiple salespeople can all take advantage of the features in our CRM.
The International Franchise Professionals Group (also known as IFPG) is a membership based organization that has over 800 members. Our members consist of Franchisors, Franchise Brokers, Lenders, and other Franchise Professionals that help potential candidates in the process of buying a franchise.
The IFPG is a strictly membership based organization that does not participate in any referral fees from our franchisor members or our brokers, thereby allowing all of our members to work freely together. Our long-term success is predicated on retaining our members and providing all the tools needed to help you sell more franchises, and close more deals.
Home Helpers Eyes Future of Medical Home Health Care Services
With the first wave of baby boomers reaching retirement age, impacting everything from the available workforce to rising demand for health care, senior services have become big business.
A 'Brite' New Franchise Opportunity Could Be on Horizon in Hair-Removal Sector
Perhaps hair-removal franchises have suffered from investor reluctance in the past; maybe it has failed to inspire confidence in some franchisees due to the inherent risk of accidents or harm to the consumer.