Allstate Insurance Company - Florida
Allstate Florida provides property and casualty insurance to more than 20 million customers. The franchise makes money via commissions and bonuses from the sale of insurance products. Ideal for someone looking for a well known brand and who has strong sales skills.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Allstate Florida provides property and casualty insurance to more than 20 million customers
- The franchise offers individuals various insurance and financial products
How does it make money?
- The sale of insurance products
- Commissions paid by insurance providers
- Bonuses paid out for hitting sales targets
Who is it for?
- Someone who is looking for a franchise with no franchise fee
- Someone who enjoys sales
- Anyone looking for the flexibility to hire agents or work alone
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Find new clients and sell insurance and financial products
- Hire and manage agents
Your journey to a Good Life starts here. Become an Allstate Agency Owner.
Do you want to be your own boss? Earn what you’re really worth? Make a difference in the community? It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. You want the highest earning potential you can get and the support you need to get there. But you also want a name on the door that you can believe in. That’s Allstate.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the opportunity to open multiple
- Ongoing training and support
- Unlimited earnings potential
- No franchise fees required
- No insurance background necessary
- At least 3 years of insurance sales/ service, insurance sales management,
financial services experience or 5 years of successful sales management and/or
- All applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health
- Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. For over 80 years, Allstate Agency Owners have had a trusted brand and an industry leader behind them every step of the way.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!