ComForCare Home Care
ComForCare is a highly respected home care company whose brand is synonymous with Quality Care. Our clients love working with us because we deliver proactive and engaged care, with innovative programs that empower everyone in the family to live their best life possible. Our business owners also rank us extremely high in franchisee satisfaction.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
Why Invest in a Home Care Franchise?
Home Care is a truly global, high demand industry that any serious entrepreneur should consider. Quality home care, privately paid for by the client, is now a valuable and vital part of the long-term care solution for millions of people because it provides seniors a choice about how and where they age, and it delivers peace of mind to family members who are unable to provide all the care their loved ones need.
- Home Care is a $75 billion recession resistant industry
- In 2020, 56 million Americans will be over 65 (over 10,000 people turn 65 every day)
- 70% of these folks will need help with activities of daily living (ADL’s) at some point
- 90% of elderly want to remain in their own homes as long as possible
- The average base of family support is shrinking rapidly
- More elderly are living with chronic illnesses, including arthritis, diabetes or Alzheimer's than ever
- Patients are discharged from hospitals more quickly and the average length of hospital stays has declined by five days since 1980.
- More than 49% of women over the age of 75 live alone with no loved one to assist them with ADL’s.*
- Approximately 40 Million family members currently care for their aging parents and are not properly trained to do so.
Data provided by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) and the Global Coalition on Aging (GCA)
The ComForCare franchise offers social entrepreneurs a highly scalable proven business framework so that they can significantly contribute to society in a robust industry, while also being highly compensated.
What Makes ComForCare Different?
Superior Care Process
Thorough Start-of-Care Program
In-home Nurse Assessments & Reassessments
Client and Family Education
Management Engagement & Quality Assurance Measures
Elite Caregiver Hiring, Training & Client Matching Process
Unparalleled Franchisee Satisfaction
ComForCare® has received World-Class Franchise® certification from the Franchise Research Institute® for the Tenth Consecutive Year based on exceptional franchisee satisfaction!
Diverse Revenue Channels
Personal & Companion Care
Skilled Nursing Care
Hospital Specific Discharge Planning Programs
Onsite Programs in Elder Care Communities
Emergency Response Programs
Unique & Innovative Care Programs
Other Business & Financial Advantages
Private Pay Client Expertise
Large, Exclusive Territories
Declining Royalties (5% - 4% - 3%)
Extensive Training & Ongoing Support
Proprietary Technology Tools
The Ideal ComForCare Owner
ComForCare owners are successful business professionals with proven track records that genuinely care about other people and who want to translate their prior success into a new venture that will make a significant impact in their communities. They all possess various degrees of business experience, but our ideal candidates all have similar traits and characteristics, including:
Highly Motivated Relationship Builder
Strong Communication Skills
Solid Management and People Skills
Desire to Provide High Quality Care and Service to the Elderly
An Entrepreneurial Spirit and Self-Motivation
Willingness to Follow a Proven System
Learn more today about how you can Support Independence, Dignity and Quality of Life as a ComForCare franchise owner.
See what ComForCare Home Care is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!