The London Day School
Passionate about the education of young children? We're looking for candidates with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree who possess 5-7 years of work experience. The London Day School is a premier, private educational and enrichment based preschool and kindergarten.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$253,850 - $363,975
Units in operation
Why Franchise With LDS?
After years of success and acclaim, the London Day School has created a National Franchise Program to bring London Day Schools to communities across the U.S. It’s a unique and groundbreaking opportunity that offers those passionate about education, and changing their lives, an economically accessible way to own and operate a London Day School in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, daycare businesses will have some of the fastest employment growth of all industries through 2020. Sageworks, the leading source of current industry data on privately held companies, reports that child daycare businesses have grown nearly 9% over the last 12 months and are expected to continue growing.
The London Day School addresses the whole child, combining essential academic skills with a focus on social and emotional development. Chief Executive Officer, Danielle Lindner, applied her deep experience as an educator, skills as a business woman and talents as a noted children’s author to develop The London Day School Character Education Book Series - Miss Danielle’s Preschoolbuds. The series was developed to address the growing social and emotional issues affecting young children with a focus on building emotional and social I.Q. The book series has created national recognition and brand awareness for The London Day School and has been featured on both TV and Radio Broadcasts to rave reviews and acclaim.
The London Day School® has a model that differentiates itself so well, that even in a market with multiple schools, their reputation and programs have continually garnered an exceptional community response which has led to overwhelming success.
Why is The London Day School the “Best” choice for an Educational Franchise?
- The focus that parents have on early childhood education and the desire to have children in a “school” rather than traditional daycare environment has contributed to the strong growth, continued success and ultimately the competitive advantage that The London Day Schools have over other childcare options.
- Our ground breaking educational franchise program is specifically created to be economically feasible to make it possible for individuals with like-minded goals & dreams to live the life they may never have thought possible.
- Among the many benefits of choosing to own and operate a London Day School over other educational franchises is our economically sensitive and accessible development program.
- Our model is unique in that we focus on a very specific age group that is ready to begin an early childhood experience. Our classes are purposely designed for parents that value an intimate classroom experience where teacher to student ratios exceed state standards. We create an environment that feels special from the moment a prospective family walks through our door, and we graduate alumni who feel a sense of family and belonging long after their children have moved on to an elementary education.
Exceptional Training & Support
A Team Approach Franchisees receive everything they need to have a successful, growing business.
One of the most compelling reasons to franchise with The London Day School® is the exceptional support that begins from the moment you start your journey with us. Your success is our first priority. Making sure that our Franchisees have all the support and tools they need to be successful begins with your very first inquiry and continues throughout the lifetime of your business.
Why will our Franchisees be successful?
- We provide our Franchisees with detailed plans for classroom design, playground spaces and grounds. This eliminates all of the guesswork and unnecessary expenses or costly development mistakes.
- Our Franchisees receive extensive marketing support and branding making it easy to acquire your students, boost enrollment and create a strong network of referrals and retention. We help you establish a presence in your community and become an integral part of the educational landscape.
- We provide all of our Franchisees with curriculum for every class as well as for our LDS Afternoon Enrichment program. We also provide access to the manuals needed to run an effective, exciting and highly regarded program.
- We supply our Franchisees with the vendors and suppliers they will need to cut down on wasted expenses, making it easy to control costs and materials.
- Our training program is in-depth, extensive and hands on. As a Franchisee we will educate you and your staff on every aspect of running your school. Our Franchisees learn effective strategies for managing students, parents and vendors. You will spend time one on one with our team learning everything you need to know to open, run and build your school’s success!
- You will leave our training program ready to open your own school, feeling excited, energized and confident that you will have a successful and well respected educational business.
- We provide the training tools you need to properly train your teachers and staff.
- When you are ready to open your first school, we will be on site with you for up to 5 days to make sure your opening goes smoothly.
- We provide on-going business consultation throughout the term of the agreement as you grow and manage your London Day School Business.
About Our Founder
Danielle Lindner, is an educator, children’s book author, award winning woman entrepreneur and visionary, changing the landscape for early childhood education. One of her first projects she embarked on to create disruption in the current fields of early childhood education was to create The London Day School®. The London Day School sets a new level in preschool education, providing an enriching, engaging and challenging environment for growing children. Danielle designed London Day School to address the whole child, combining essential academic skills with a focus on social and emotional development. Danielle then applied her deep experience as an educator, skills as a business woman, and talents as a noted children’s author to develop The London Day School Character Education Series,Miss Danielle’s Preschoolbuds. Her series addresses the growing social and emotional issues affecting young children with a focus on building emotional and social I.Q.Miss Danielle’s Preschoolbudshas created national recognition and brand awareness for The London Day School and has been featured on both TV and Radio Broadcasts garnering rave reviews and acclaim.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate about the education of young children.
- Experienced and enjoy working with a population that requires a caring, nurturing, engaging and safe environment.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Possess 5-7 years of work experience in a capacity managing others, being fiscally responsible and working with the public.
- Feel strongly that young children need much more than a daycare experience and should be engaged, challenged, nurtured and excited about learning.
- Have the drive and desire to be a leader and make a significant impact on early childhood education in your community.
- A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel!
- You must have a minimum of $100k in liquid capital.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!