Loyalty Networking is a marketing platform for professionals with a thirst to grow their business and diversify their sources of revenue. Their unique model offers Network Partners ownership through an entrepreneurial endeavor that perfectly complements any small business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$500,001 - $100,000
Own a Loyalty Networking Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Loyalty Networking is a marketing platform for professionals with a thirst to grow their business and diversify their sources of revenue
- Creates a meaningful experience for professionals to come together to discuss challenges and create new efficiencies in their businesses
- Supports professionals who want to build their networks and expand their business reach nationally
How does it make money?
- Professionals sign up and pay a membership fee in order to access the network
- Referral program allows users to get other professionals onto the platform as well
- Marketing expenditure is converted into revenue and membership generates a passive income stream
Who is it for?
- Business owners who look to forge long-term and genuine relationships with their clients
- Individuals looking to support professionals in a meaningful way
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Own a market and support Loyalty Networking as an Area Representative
- Reach out to members in the market and create networks in designated areas
Loyalty Networking Franchise Opportunity
Loyalty Networking is a marketing platform for professionals who want to grow their business and diversify their sources of revenue. Our unique model offers our Network Partners ownership through an entrepreneurial endeavor that perfectly compliments any small business. It generates a passive income stream and converts marketing expenditures into revenue.
Loyalty Networking is a subsidiary of Loyalty Brands, an umbrella company for franchisors focused on small business services. Headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Loyalty Brands is an umbrella franchise company founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur John Hewitt.
The Loyalty Brands consist of business brokerage, small business accounting, tax preparation and added services (focusing on the Hispanic market) and networking and bartering. The company maintains a community first outlook, meaning that involvement in local communities and giving back is a core value. The multi-brand concept involves businesses that are synergistic and compatible, so potential franchisees can possibly own one or more of the brands for additional customer acquisition and co-marketing opportunities.
The Loyalty Networking model provides the framework and resources that empower our leaders to build networks that best support their business goals.
The Loyalty Networking system meaningfully connects members to their communities through a multi-faceted referral program that encourages inclusion and generates increased opportunities for members to grow their businesses within a loyal and professional network.
Loyalty Networking is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding its partners and members so that genuine, long-term referral relationships are forged.
Why is membership in a business network important in today's business environment?
- CONNECT - Regular structured meetings with like-minded business executives will provide new contacts and nurture these new relationships to help expand your business opportunities.
- OPTIMIZE - Through Loyalty Networking, you will learn new ways to meet challenges and create new efficiencies for your business, making better decisions for your company, family, community.
- GROW - Extend your business reach nationally through access to Loyalty's network of local chapters and digital directories, leveraging your proven business model outside your community.
Own a Market
Loyalty Networking is excited to introduce Area Representative opportunities. Share up to 50% of the member fees generated by our professional networking groups. We are rapidly expanding across North America and this your chance to get in on the ground floor!