MFO, Inc - Consulting
MFO, Inc. is an Independent Contractor engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities. The nation's most prestigious franchise firm with over 25 years experience. Represent Hundreds of National Franchises.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
- Clients provided!
- (No cold calling or soliciting required)
- National Support and Mentoring
- On-Site Training
- Start full or part time
- Work from home or office
- No industry experience necessary
- Represent 100's of Nationally Recognized Franchises
- 1 on 1 training with Company Representative at your location.
Join the nation's most prestigious franchise firm with over 25 years experience. You'll gain access to an elite database of Franchisors that would take a newcomer decades to develop on their own. Represent Hundreds of National Franchises Like:
With our knowledge and connections, you get started immediately. At only $19,900, the investment is far less than required to become a successful consultant in any other field. Earn $15,000 to $35,000 or more per transaction, verifiable. You are never alone. If accepted we will train, certify, and support you for the life of your business. By working together, your dreams can be reality.
MFO, Inc. - A Registered Business Opportunity.
Brian Felderstein is the President of MFO, Inc and a Franchise Consultant. Income levels will vary.
Brian Felderstein, President (MFO, Inc. Disclosure)
- MFO, Inc. is not an agent, employee, representative, or other functionary of the seller of the respective business opportunities and franchises introduced to you.
- MFO, Inc. is an Independent Contractor engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities.
- MFO, Inc. represents both new business opportunities and existing businesses.
- If you select a business from a company that was introduced by the consultant, the seller pays MFO, Inc. a referral fee or commission.
- MFO, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors, or omissions of the seller, or the outcome of any transactions.
- MFO, Inc. is not qualified to advise in any part of the purchase of a business opportunity. You are urged to seek professional advice from an attorney, accountant, or other qualified resource.
- Buying a business is a complicated investment! Take your time to decide, and personally visit the headquarters of the company you elect to buy from. The UFOC lists current and former franchisees; you should interview them thoroughly. You should always make good common sense decisions in all investment matters.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulates the sale of franchises and business opportunities. Contact the nearest office to you for information to assure yourself that any company you deal with is in full compliance with the law.
- Your state may also have laws regarding franchises and business opportunities. Ask your state agencies about them.
- The Better Business Bureau is an excellent information source for potential business buyers. Contact your local bureau, as well as, the bureau, in the city of origin, of the seller.
- You alone are responsible for researching the seller.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!