Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is America's #1 choice for professional custom outdoor lighting. Our full-service suite makes us an excellent choice for entrepreneurs looking for career and creative fulfillment with strong revenue streams and high client satisfaction rates
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$70,000 - $145,000
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Designs, provides and installs an wide array of outdoor lighting systems for residential and business customers
- Stands apart from competitors with their renowned custom-designed lighting systems
- Services and products include accent, garden, pool, path, patio, garage and architectural lighting
How does it make money?
- Sales of outdoor lighting systems for residential and some commercial settings
- Installation of lighting systems
- Service of existing or new lighting systems
- Sales of accessory products to accentuate lighting systems
Who is it for?
- Appreciators of outdoor lighting and its ability to enhance nighttime appeal
- Business people with some familiarity of house systems
- Personable people who work well with home owners for best results
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to customers’ homes and businesses to demonstrate and sell outdoor lighting systems
- Hire technicians as needed for installation and service of lighting systems
- Ongoing outreach to residents in your territory to promote the superiority of the OLP brand
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives®
America’s #1 full service outdoor lighting franchise. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives offers you three great ways to create a thriving business: Residential Lighting for home exteriors, yards and outdoor living spaces, Hospitality Lighting for hotels and resorts and Festive Holiday Lighting for homes and businesses.
ECO-FRIENDLY, STUNNING LIGHTING EFFECTS
Outdoor Living Illumination
ABOUT OUTDOOR LIGHTING PERSPECTIVES®
Let your love of people and creativity soar as you design eco-friendly low voltage lighting systems, install them and maintain them – with the good news being with LED outdoor lighting fixtures exceptional long life, the latter will be a breeze. Having founded the category more than 20 years ago, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchisees have illuminated more than 100,000 properties here in the United States and abroad. Grow your future potential with us as you enjoy an outdoor working lifestyle while creating beauty, safety and security for building facades, gardens, landscapes and outdoor living spaces.
THE NIGHT IS OURS™
Backed by extensive consumer research, our business model caters to affluent homeowners who are concerned abut curb appeal and love to entertain – two great reasons for nighttime illumination. After an inquiry comes to you by phone or via our web site, you will pre-qualify the lead to ensure it’s worth your time to pursue it. Then after a Free Design Consultation, you can enjoy an exceptionally high close rate of up to 65%.
OUTDOOR LIGHTING IS ALL WE DO
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is America's #1 choice for professional custom outdoor lighting. Since 1995 we have illuminated thousands of homes and hospitality venues with highly-efficient outdoor lighting. Our full-service suite makes us an excellent choice for entrepreneurs looking for career and creative fulfillment with strong revenue streams and high client satisfaction rates. From the initial design consultation and design plan to installation and maintenance, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives could be the perfect fit you’ve been looking for.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
$517,891 - average gross sales
56.7% - median gross profit margin
$3,227 - median average price per project
$263 - average price per fixture
IF IT’S IMPORTANT, WE’VE BEEN THERE
YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT
Franchise Fee: $17,500 - $39,500
Total Investment Range: $70,000 - $145,000
Ongoing Franchise Fees
7% of Gross Sales
1.5% National Brand Fund
Please note: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Currently, the following States in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable presale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.
Awarded prestigious honors for category growth and outstanding marketing support.
• American Society of Landscape Architects
• Entrepreneur Magazine Top 10 Home Improvement Franchises
• Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 Franchises
• G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Franchise Award
• Inc. 5000
• Landscape Architecture Magazine
• World-Class Franchise Award by the Franchise Research Institute
Canadian Opportunities Available
Contact: Pamela Vanston email@example.com
LEAD GENERATION VIDEOS
Lead Generation with our Outdoor Lighting Design Guide
Outdoor Lighting Ideas
Festive Backyard Lights
Proper Landscape Lighting
Creative Ways to Use Outdoor Lighting
Custom Designed Path Lights
How to Select an Outdoor Lighting Company
See what Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!