Georgia Franchise Opportunities
If you want a truly southern experience, full of sweet tea and porch swings, consider opening a franchise in Georgia. Southern hospitality, a diverse landscape and lots of tourism can be assets for any business you choose to start here.
Choose Your City
With a handful of major cities to pick from, you can’t go wrong
- Atlanta: Georgia’s capital city is also the largest with about 450,000 people, and the metropolitan area clocking in at 5,522,000 people. It also houses the world’s busies airport and a diverse and robust economy.
- Savannah: The oldest city in Georgia, Savannah is seeped in history and attracts many tourists each year.
- Augusta: The second largest metro area in the state, Augusta is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament every spring.
Let’s Talk Taxes
Georgia has both a corporation net worth tax and a corporate income tax, as well as personal income taxes. The net worth tax is graduated and ranges from a minimum of $10 to a maximum of $5,000. The corporate income tax is a flat rate 6 percent of federal taxable income, and the personal income tax is graduated, running from 1 to 6 percent.
Georgia by the Numbers
- Georgia has 937,000 small businesses, making up 97.7 percent of the employers in the state.
- The unemployment rate is a low 6.9 percent.
- The Peach State is home to nearly 10 million people.
Louisiana Franchise Opportunities
Down by the bayou, you’ll find one of the most interesting mixes of cultures the United States has to offer. With French, Spanish, Native American and African roots, Louisiana offers up a combination of foods, music and art that attracts many tourists and good business, making it a solid place to start a franchise.
New Jersey Franchise Opportunities
You can strut your stuff at the Jersey Shore, go gambling in Atlantic City, hike in the forests, or live in Jersey City and commute into New York. New Jersey offers a wide variety of opportunities and lifestyles, and there’s sure to be a place or industry in the state that suits you.
Arizona Franchise Opportunities
If you’re looking for a place to settle that will provide you great business opportunities with a high quality of life, consider launching your franchise in Arizona!