Top Five Business Ideas for 2015
One of the things that makes Americans unique is that all of us have a bit of entrepreneurial spirit. Our country was built by people like yourself, who were ready to open their own business and become the economic leaders of tomorrow.
Even if you’ve decided you want to start thinking about being your own boss, you need an idea of what type of business is right for you. Businesses come in all shapes and sizes and figuring out what works is vital to running a successful and profitable operation.
So here are the top five business ideas for you to consider opening in 2015:
- Restaurant – Everybody has to eat, right! Americans absolutely love dining out, so running a restaurant can be incredibly profitable. Plus, opening a restaurant is one of the most fun things you’ll ever do in your life.
- Senior Care – Americans are getting older, fast. As the Baby Boomers retire, the demand for qualified senior care is skyrocketing. Senior care businesses usually work by providing in-home care to people as they age. An owner of a senior care business focuses on finding new clients and usually hires others to actually provide the care.
- Business Services – Businesses spend billions and billions dollars a year that the general public never knows anything about. Services such as staffing, handyman work, cleaning, painting, marketing, billing, and consulting of all different sorts all make money by servicing business customers. Depending on what your skills are, you may find that you can easily fit into one of these businesses.
- Fitness – As the health and fitness revolution continues, the demand
for excellent fitness training is clearly outstripping supply. People are
demanding quality gyms as well as in-home trainers to help them achieve their
goals of living a healthier lifestyle.
- Home Based Business – Although this isn’t a type of business specifically, working from home and owning your own business has never been easier. With technology making our world smaller and smaller every day, you should definitely consider running a business from home. It will allow you to balance your life in ways that you can’t imagine.
With any of these business ideas, starting a franchise is the easiest way to become an entrepreneur. Rather than having to deal with the stresses of doing everything from scratch, you can rely on established franchise systems to provide you with a turn-key business model.
If you’re interested in any of the business types above, click on the name to see franchises that are looking for new owners in your area.
If you’d like some help being matched with franchises that fit you best, click here to take our brief franchise matching quiz. A few simple questions will allow us to understand which type of businesses will work for you.
Business Advice, Financing Tips, and Small Business Trends from a Young Franchisee
Today, Juice It Up has nearly 100 stores across California, Arizona, Texas, and New York. The California-style juice bar's smoothiesare consistently voted "best tasting" among the top smoothie and juice bar chains.
Strategic and Structural Alternatives to Franchising
These are difficult decisions. The solutions are not clear cut from a business or from a legal perspective. It is critical that a company in this position work with qualified counsel to identify an alternative that will have a reasonable basis for an exemption and still make sense from a strategic perspective. The balance of this chapter will look at the many alternatives currently being tested by many U.S. and oversees companies. As you can see, the lines of demarcation are not always clear. The differences between many of these alternatives may in fact be in name only. Some of these concepts are truly innovative and have not been truly tested by the courts or the regulators. In these borderline cases, a regulatory “no-action” letter procedure is strongly recommended. Other concepts are not very innovative at all and merely borrow from long-recognized and analogous legal relationships such as chapter affiliation agreements in the non-profit arena or network affiliation agreements in radio and television broadcasting.
Franchise Help Interviews the First Ever Eco-Friendly Car Wash Franchise
80% of business owners fail because they don’t have the skill set, education, orexperience to run a successful business. DetailXPerts provides franchisees with thetraining, support, and marketing that they need to start and run a successful business. As the first franchise to implement this type of car wash concept, we’ve spent a greatdeal of money and time developing this system and are confident that our efforts will lead to further growth in our franchise.