Top Five Business Ideas for 2015
One of the things that makes Americans unique is that all of us have a bit of entrepreneurial spirit. Our country was built by people like yourself, who were ready to open their own business and become the economic leaders of tomorrow.
Even if you’ve decided you want to start thinking about being your own boss, you need an idea of what type of business is right for you. Businesses come in all shapes and sizes and figuring out what works is vital to running a successful and profitable operation.
So here are the top five business ideas for you to consider opening in 2015:
- Restaurant – Everybody has to eat, right! Americans absolutely love dining out, so running a restaurant can be incredibly profitable. Plus, opening a restaurant is one of the most fun things you’ll ever do in your life.
- Senior Care – Americans are getting older, fast. As the Baby Boomers retire, the demand for qualified senior care is skyrocketing. Senior care businesses usually work by providing in-home care to people as they age. An owner of a senior care business focuses on finding new clients and usually hires others to actually provide the care.
- Business Services – Businesses spend billions and billions dollars a year that the general public never knows anything about. Services such as staffing, handyman work, cleaning, painting, marketing, billing, and consulting of all different sorts all make money by servicing business customers. Depending on what your skills are, you may find that you can easily fit into one of these businesses.
- Fitness – As the health and fitness revolution continues, the demand
for excellent fitness training is clearly outstripping supply. People are
demanding quality gyms as well as in-home trainers to help them achieve their
goals of living a healthier lifestyle.
- Home Based Business – Although this isn’t a type of business specifically, working from home and owning your own business has never been easier. With technology making our world smaller and smaller every day, you should definitely consider running a business from home. It will allow you to balance your life in ways that you can’t imagine.
With any of these business ideas, starting a franchise is the easiest way to become an entrepreneur. Rather than having to deal with the stresses of doing everything from scratch, you can rely on established franchise systems to provide you with a turn-key business model.
If you’re interested in any of the business types above, click on the name to see franchises that are looking for new owners in your area.
If you’d like some help being matched with franchises that fit you best, click here to take our brief franchise matching quiz. A few simple questions will allow us to understand which type of businesses will work for you.
Understanding and Making Proper Use of Trademark Symbols
There seems to be a lot of confusion amongst early-stage business owners concerning use of the various trademark symbols (TM, SM, and (R)). This article addresses when to use which symbols, and when not to use any of the symbols at all.
Choosing a Service Franchise or a Product Franchise
Most of the franchises offering Product oriented goods have very stringent rules. Since their brand is associated with a tangible good they must guarantee the desired quality from the consumer’s expectation. Franchisees must purchase the goods from a designated supplier and must keep items in their inventory as suggested by the franchisor. This can be company regulated policies or simply to help the franchisor launch some of their new products.
Franchise Help Sits Down with Cleaning Franchise Oxi Fresh
Whenever we have a tough decision to make, we always look at our value statement and then make our decision. Every member of our team makes a point to follow our code of values in everything they do, whether they are scheduling appointments or in the field cleaning carpets. Our code of values is to be F.R.E.S.H.