Kansas Franchise Opportunities
There’s no place like home….and if you long to live among the wide expanse of the great plains in the central United States, Kansas could be a beautiful home for you and your franchise.
A Corner of Kansas
Not sure where to live in the Sunflower State? Check out these cities:
- Wichita: The largest city in Kansas, holding more than 673,000 people in the major metropolitan area, Wichita is the industrial and cultural hub of the state.
- Kansas City: Home to a General Motors assembly plant and 148,000 people, Kansas City was also the first city in America to be selected for Google Fiber broadband Internet!
- Manhattan: No, not the one in New York (though it is called The Little Apple!). Manhattan, Kansas, is home to nearly 100,000 people, and has been named one of the 10 best places in America to retire young.
Let’s Talk Taxes
If you open a franchise in Kansas, you won’t have to pay any franchise or business privilege tax on it. There is a flat rate 4 percent corporate income tax, as well as a variable personal income tax that ranges from 3 to 4.9 percent.
Kansas by the Numbers
- There are 231,643 small businesses in Kansas, which make up 96.7 percent of all employers.
- Kansas has a GDP of $117.3 billion, which grew 2 percent last year.
Indiana Franchise Opportunities
What once really was the “Land of the Indians,” Indiana is now home to nearly 6.6 million people, with the largest group of the population hailing from German lineage.
Hawaii Franchise Opportunities
If you’ve ever dreamed of living on a tropical island, surrounded by beaches, surfing, lush vegetation, Hawaii might be an ideal place for you to open a franchise. Imagine running your own business and staring out into the Pacific Ocean with a drink in hand!
South Dakota Franchise Opportunities
If you long for a rural lifestyle, space to spread your wings and no taxes, South Dakota can certainly deliver. There are plenty of little towns you could easily excite by bringing in a new franchise!