5 Hot Food Franchises for This Summer
People are always asking us what food franchises they should open. And with summer right around the corner, right now might be the best time for you to open your very own food franchise. Every franchisee is different, so these recommendations might not be the perfect fit for you, but without further ado here is my list of the five hottest food franchises for the summer of 2015.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Who doesn’t love some amazing barbecue on a hot summer day? And who doesn’t love running a franchise that has 5 major revenue streams? Put those two together and you have a franchise that is poised for summer success. Dickey’s franchisees can make money on dine-in, retail, take-out, catering, and holiday meals.
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt - The Froyo craze is still here and going strong and Menchie’s offers franchisees a great opportunity to get into the game. With over 100 rotating flavors and more than 70 rotating toppings new Menchie’s franchises can give their customers exactly what they want this summer.
- 1000 Degrees Pizzeria - Pizza isn’t just a summer food. It’s an all the time food. But 1000 Degrees had to be on the list for hot summer franchises because it’s a great opportunity to join the growing pizza franchise movement.
- Naturals 2 Go - A little bit different than the rest of the franchises on this list, but an awesome option for new franchisees, especially those looking to start a business for a little less capital. The food vending industry is booming and changing quickly. Gone are the days of fatty foods and candy being the only options in vending machines. You can open a Naturals 2 Go franchise with only $25,000 in liquid capital and join the healthy vending movement.
- Kona Ice - Forget ice cream trucks this summer. This franchise's mobile shaved ice trucks are an awesome way to deliver self-serve treats to your customer. And summer is the perfect time for you to join in. With relatively low capital requirements and quick start up times Kona is a great fit for potential franchisees
These aren't all the food franchises that are going to be awesome this summer. Check out the full list of food franchises here!
Not so sure that a food franchise is the right thing for you? Picking the right franchise for you can be tough. But don’t worry - we’ve developed this quiz to help you find the right fit for you.
Business Advice, Financing Tips, and Small Business Trends from a Young Franchisee
Today, Juice It Up has nearly 100 stores across California, Arizona, Texas, and New York. The California-style juice bar's smoothiesare consistently voted "best tasting" among the top smoothie and juice bar chains.
The Franchise that can solve your Valentine's Day Woes
Cracking your head over what to get your significant other this valentine’s? Fret not! Edible Arrangements provides you the perfect last-minute solution for valentine’s day gift buying. They are a franchise-based business specialising in fresh fruit arrangement, allowing for a marriage between the concept of fruit baskets and flower arrangement designs. Their products are made fresh daily, hence you have no excuse for needing to get your Valentine’s day gift way in advance, lest you want to send a bouquet of stale fruits. If you’re still clueless on what to get, Edible Arrangements offers options such as sculpted fruit floral arrangements, gift baskets made with fresh fruit, smoothies, yogurt and more fruit-related products!
Rebuilding Michigan Through Franchising
Juggling work and a degree is no easy task. But that didn’t stop Timothy Rice, a serial entrepreneur and owner of multiple franchises. He studied at the University of Michigan for over 10 years to earn a degree in consumer behavior, economics, and public relations. Upon graduating in 2005, Rice entered the corporate world, but quickly found that it was not a match with his skills or his lifestyle.