5 Hot Food Franchises for This Summer
People are always asking us what food franchises they should open. And with summer right around the corner, right now might be the best time for you to open your very own food franchise. Every franchisee is different, so these recommendations might not be the perfect fit for you, but without further ado here is my list of the five hottest food franchises for the summer of 2015.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Who doesn’t love some amazing barbecue on a hot summer day? And who doesn’t love running a franchise that has 5 major revenue streams? Put those two together and you have a franchise that is poised for summer success. Dickey’s franchisees can make money on dine-in, retail, take-out, catering, and holiday meals.
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt - The Froyo craze is still here and going strong and Menchie’s offers franchisees a great opportunity to get into the game. With over 100 rotating flavors and more than 70 rotating toppings new Menchie’s franchises can give their customers exactly what they want this summer.
- 1000 Degrees Pizzeria - Pizza isn’t just a summer food. It’s an all the time food. But 1000 Degrees had to be on the list for hot summer franchises because it’s a great opportunity to join the growing pizza franchise movement.
- Naturals 2 Go - A little bit different than the rest of the franchises on this list, but an awesome option for new franchisees, especially those looking to start a business for a little less capital. The food vending industry is booming and changing quickly. Gone are the days of fatty foods and candy being the only options in vending machines. You can open a Naturals 2 Go franchise with only $25,000 in liquid capital and join the healthy vending movement.
- Kona Ice - Forget ice cream trucks this summer. This franchise's mobile shaved ice trucks are an awesome way to deliver self-serve treats to your customer. And summer is the perfect time for you to join in. With relatively low capital requirements and quick start up times Kona is a great fit for potential franchisees
These aren't all the food franchises that are going to be awesome this summer. Check out the full list of food franchises here!
Not so sure that a food franchise is the right thing for you? Picking the right franchise for you can be tough. But don’t worry - we’ve developed this quiz to help you find the right fit for you.
Running a Franchise from Home - Is it Right for You?
The U.S. Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics recently conducted a survey of home-based businesses and estimated that there are just over four million self-employed, home-based workers. (The number of franchised businesses in this total was not calculated.) However, the National Association of Home-Based Businesses, in Owings Mills, MD, puts the number at closer to 50 million people. Whatever the accurate number is, it is a number that everyone agrees will only continue to rise.
Look Out, Overhead: The Advantages of Buying an Online Franchise
Another advantage of an online franchise is that the ‘online shop’ is effectively open all day; revenue can be generated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Also, an internet-based business is accessible by anyone, anywhere, reaching customers around the globe. Unlike conventional franchises, online businesses aren’t restricted by physical location or traditional hours of operation.
Toss the Empty Calories, Say Hello to Healthy America!
In a country obsessed with counting calories and limiting carbs, a new franchise has been born.