Franchises for the Summer
I hope everybody had a great 4th of July. We’re now officially two weeks into summer and that means that it’s the perfect time for you to start a summer franchise. Here are five great franchise choices that will position you for success this summer and beyond.
- Kono Pizza - Pizza in a cone is more than just a novelty. With fresh, quality ingredients Kono Pizza offers customers a quick and easy food option. The franchise is looking to expand rapidly in the United States and offers franchisees three great paths to success. You can open a kiosk, a food cart, or a store - whatever setup is best suited for your situation.
- Kumon Math & Reading Centers - The demand for tutoring services for children is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. With school admissions becoming more and more competitive parents are looking for every opportunity for their children to get extra help. Kumon’s extensive experience helping children puts you in a great position for success right away. Whether it’s in the summer, the fall, or the spring the tutoring industry is going strong so you should get started today.
- Menchie’s - The Froyo craze is still going strong and Menchie’s gives you an opportunity to get into the game. With more than 70 rotating flavors you can ensure that your customers are able to get exactly what they want. Summer is the biggest time for this market, but it continues to be successful year-round.
- BodyBrite - The skincare industry thrives in summer months. People are more conscientious about their bodies and are willing to spend a lot of money to work on them. BodyBrite has a proven model to help you get into this industry at a relatively low cost.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Who doesn’t love some amazing barbecue on a hot summer day? And who doesn’t love running a franchise that has 5 major revenue streams? Put those two together and you have a franchise that is poised for summer success. Dickey’s franchisees can make money on dine-in, retail, take-out, catering, and holiday meals.
Interested in opening a franchise but not sure where to start? Take our free franchise matching quiz & find the perfect franchise for you today.
Low Cost Franchising - Options for Affordable Franchising
Fortunately, there are numerous excellent low-cost franchise options available, and those options span nearly every industry an entrepreneur could imagine.
Leaving a Six Figure Salary and Moving Forward
FranchiseHelp.com interviews Right At Home franchisee Diane Fortner. While working as a commercial insurance broker with a six-figure salary, Fortner felt the entrepreneurial itch, and soon discovered her calling after underwriting a policy for a successful Right at Home franchisee.
FDD Compliance - What You Need to Know
The familiar UFOC is now obsolete. This webinar will educate you on the new terminology, new format, changes in delivery requirements, and the items in the disclosure document most changed by the new rule.